Information guide for users and customers (“A”) pursuant to Article 13, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Under the article 13, GDPR, and in relation to the personal data concerning you and which will be subject to a negotiation and possible contract stipulation with the Consortium to Guarantee Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil of which you could be part (respectively the “Data” and the “Contract”), we inform you of the following:
Who we are – data controller
The data controller is the Consortium to Guarantee Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil Via Francesco Redi, 4 – 00161 Rome • VAT number 06511371004 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com – in the person of Maria Grazia Minisci, legal representative.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
(a) is aimed at carrying out by the Owner the necessary activities preparatory to the Contract stipulation;
(b) set into place for purposes related to the obligations as stipulated by applicable laws or regulations, as well as by dispositions issued by the competent authorities / supervisory and control bodies.
(a) it takes place with methods and procedures strictly necessary for carrying out the activity referred to the previous Article 2, letter (a) and is realized through the operations or sets of operations permitted under the GDPR;
(b) it is also carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means. In this regard, it should be noted that the Data are stored in paper archives located at the Data Controller headquarters and in electronic archives located in territories within the European Union;
(c) it is also carried out through the use of fax, e-mail or other remote communication techniques. The Data Controller uses the same methods also when communicating, for these purposes, the Data to third parties, as better specified in the following points 6 and 8.
Securing the interested party personal autonomy, the provision of personal data is mandatory according to the Law or Regulation with reference to the purposes referred to in point 2 above.
Any refusal by the interested party to provide the data or to provide, when required, consent to the processing makes it impossible for the Data Controller to negotiate the possible conclusion of the Contract.
The Data may be communicated – for the purposes referred to point 2 – to other subjects and in particular to:
– consultants who assist the Owner in carrying out the activity referred to the Article 2, letter (a) (for example, law and tax firms)
– possibly designated external data processing managers.
The data are not subject to disclosure.
With reference to the objective referred to Article 2, data are not transferred abroad.
If a contractual relationship with the Consortium is formalized, your Data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship exclusively for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations or the defense of legal rights.
In the event that a contractual relationship is not formalized, the Consortium will process your data for the 24 months following the date of receipt; after that they will be definitively canceled.
During the period in which the CEQ Consortium is in possession or carries out the processing of your data and, if necessary, your Judicial Data, you, as the data subject, may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data processing as well as the right to receive any information relating to the same data processing;
– Right to rectification- You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data in our possession, if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
– Right to cancellation – in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in our archives if they are not relevant to the continuation of relationship or required by law;
– Right to restriction of processing – upon the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing concerning your personal data, if it is not relevant for the professional relationship continuation or required by law;
– Right to portability – You have the right to obtain the transfer of your personal data in our possession in favor of a different Data Controller;
– Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – if the CEQ Consortium refuses to satisfy your access requests, the reasons for the rejection will be provided. If applicable, you have the right to lodge a complaint as described in following paragraph 11.
Such requests can be addressed to CEQ italia exclusively at the following e-mail address: privacy (at) ceqitalia.com
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the ways in which Your Data and, if applicable, Your Judicial Data are processed by CEQ Italia, regarding the management of a complaint proposed by You, You have the right to file a petition directly to the supervisory Authority.
The head of the IT functions is designated by CEQ Italia as the data processing manager (the “Manager”). You can contact the Manager for the exercise of the rights referred to the previous point 9, as well as to find out the updated list of additional designated managers, by sending an e-mail to the address: privacy (at) ceqitalia.com